Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2008



This trip to Tahoe was my first time flying and Rob was so cute about it all. Because I was kinda nervous, and yet so happy to come with him on a trip! Tahoe was SO beautiful. We were so in love on this trip and so happy to be together :)












I told Rob probably like a hundred times that I wanted to go on a hike up Adams Canyon. And for whatever reason we never made it up until this day... First he was just doing it because I wanted to. Second when we finally got up there we probably had only an hour of sunlight left. So if you can't tell by this picture he wasn't stoked at all to be doing this. and kept telling me
"Okay it's getting dark Syd, lets go back..okay for reals we need to turn back."
with my only response being
"But, were not to the waterfall yet!"
needless to say we didn't make it to the top. And had to literally RUN back down the mountain before it was dark. And we came across a rattle snake we had to hop over (Rob hates snakes more than anything) We were so freaked out by it, but nothing happened the snake didn't strike or anything. Now It's just a funny story of how he wanted nothing to do with the idea of hiking this day and went along with it for me. ...we haven't hiked together since. haha



Our one year anniversary Rob was working down in Vegas and so we weren't going to be able to spend it together. He kept asking if I could try to get off work to come down. All I said was, yeah right! I cant take work off!...(when really it wasn't a big deal at all) So then he told me him and work buddies were going up to St. George for the weekend then. He was really bummed I couldn't come see him and that he couldn't come up because he didn't drive his car. I woke up at like 5 in the morning hurried and drove down and made it by like 9:30 and called him several times to wake him up to ask where they were and he was confused..then SURPRISE! I drove down for our one year! of course we had to spend it together! We drove back down to vegas and went to the BODIES thing that was amazing! It was such a great memory for us and that we made it a whole year!

Soon after our anniversary is Halloween I was Holly Golightly-Breakfast at Tiffany's
I got him to dress up as a hippy. It was so funny seeing him get all dressed up with that gross blonde wig. Some friends wanted to go to dinner and we met them there all dressed up. And they were in normal clothes so we felt pretty silly eating dinner just me and him dressed up. Im happy we did it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment