Tuesday, January 25, 2011

:)

Rob bought me this Tiffany's ring when I started Hair school, to let me know how proud he was of me choosing my path in life and achieving my goals. It was Perfect! I cried when he gave it to me. I wore it everyday and wouldn't even take it off to shower. I still love it too! One day Rob was being a fun hater and I was being over the top irritating. He kept telling me to leave him alone while he was making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and when he took the first bite I shoved it in his face. Then the battle began. The result was this picture. We couldn't stop laughing and it made a regular day into a good memory
This was Rob's 22nd birthday I got us a room for the weekend at the Peery hotel in Salt Lake and decided we would do all his favorite things. So we went to eat at PF Changs. His favorite place to eat I gathered up all his favorite movies and favorite snacks and let him cuddle up to his favorite girl and we watched them all night. We love little get aways where we turn off our phones and just be together.

We decided to have a child! a puppy child that we call DeeDee she loves peanut butter and popcorn the most but will really eat anything you give her. And we spoil her to death. when she was a puppy when Rob would get home from trips she would get so excited she would pee. she still gets excited but is a little more controlled with the peeing .

No comments:

Post a Comment