Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Engaged

We got home super late at night and just went to bed, then when we woke up he just wanted to talk to me... which was fine but then he started saying really sweet stuff so I kinda caught on. He talked out when we first met, how he felt about me. hard times and good times. then went on to say he can't wait to have kids with me and grow up together. I stopped him and said "YOUR MISSING ONE THING!" and he blushed and muffled under his breath "uhh mmm wanna marry me?" and my reply was " I need a ring don't I?" He kinda looked at me like of course your gonna make me do this. He gets out of bed grabs it (by this time were both crying) slides it on my finger and says "Sydnee, will you marry me?" "YES!"
Here's my beautiful ring! Can you believe he came up with that all by himself? It's a black pearl with tiny white pearls on the side. It fits me so perfectly and I love it so much!
WERE ENGAGED! and can't wait to spend forever together :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all of this! I'm very happy for you! Your ring is astounding.. I love it! Congratulations! I'm glad that things have worked out so well for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are awesome.. Rob's so lucky! Just saying. haha Congrats!

    ReplyDelete