Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2007




We went to Lava Hot Springs for Robs 21st birthday It was our first little trip together and we thought we were so grown up leaving together for a weekend. We still love that place and just hot tubs in general.
















This picture is just one of my favorites of us it was in the summer of 2007 after I graduated high school. I was a receptionist for a hair salon and let them do crazy things to my hair! Because of that job though is how I knew that I wanted to be a hairstylist. Have fun all day with different people and expand creatively.










This picture I painted for him. For his same birthday above, and he was gone on a a filming trip, so I hung it up in his room for a surprise. He loved it, It was his first signature bike frame. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment