Tuesday, January 25, 2011

LA

This was our first road trip ever! and Rob wouldn't even share drive time. It's like he's trying to say something about my driving but just can't. Ha! The photo is at venice beach, where i happened to get so sun burnt I lived in a cold tub all night. I could barely walk and thought I was going to die. not even being dramatic. I thought my biggest organ was shutting down and that was the end of me. I put wet towels on my body to finally fall asleep. It was so crazy. But my skin had been in hibernation all winter long and it was the first time out to see the sun. That explains it pretty well. I've learned my lesson! no more beach without sunscreening myself every hour on the hour.

This was our big break! Rob was offered to switch bike companies and fortunately make more money that way so he could quit his vegas job on the base and move home and be with me! we were so excited! we went to LA to do a photoshoot with GT and It happened to be over Rob's birthday also. We made a really fun trip out of it. Went to Six Flags because rob and I share a love for roller coasters. We rode bikes on Venice beach. And we spent a day doing a photo shoot that was fun for me because I hardly get to ever watch rob ride his bike. I took this picture below just from my phone but i think it turned out pretty neat. :)




We ate Sills for breakfast it's one of his favorite places to eat. I think he looks so cute in this picture I want to eat him up! On our drive back we grabbed Rob's car jammed it full of all his belongings and moved him home. One of the happiest days ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment