Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Get on with it!



I went down for valentines day and was so spoiled! Rob had planned all these great things like aquariums, blue man group , shopping ( for me) and making me breakfast. grocery shopping before I got there and got my favorite treats . (for those of you who don't know rob...this is huge!)

So we were on his top bunk, of these bunk beds him and his roommate fashioned up. Sweet talking and the whole bit. I don't remember everything said except this, "Syd, I want to be with you forever." My heart melted right there and then we were together. We were each others again. And this time it was different because there was a future and a plan and something to get to and goals to set with each other. And it only took us 3 and a half years to figure that out! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment