Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This is when things got a little messy...

Every relationship has a reality check. Ours was... we were completely in love but didn't know where to go. Rob was 22 and I was turning 20 in a couple weeks. We weren't ready for anything more than what we had. But how can you just stand still and not grow? then how do you become un serious? We broke it off. It's something that was really hard for both of us and we were so hurt by everything we took it out on each other rudely and frequently. I put this picture up because I make myself laugh sometimes. Before Rob and I called it quits I wanted to cut all my hair off and he kept saying NO just please grow it out. (of course, like 99% of dudes like long hair) so as soon as we broke up in a matter of days I took clippers put on 1/2 inch and buzzed all my hair off!! I left the top like 2 inches. and I bleached it all white blonde ( because also rob doesn't like white blonde just natural blonde or dark. ) The only thing said when he saw we next was. "Of course you did!!"

from then on it was a game of get back at each other. After awhile we were complete opposites who didn't know how we could go from so happy and in love into hating each other. It was awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment