Tuesday, January 25, 2011

aftermath




I dont know what it is.. but I love this picture.
It's even on my debit card :)

okay along with the story...
We kept hanging out and trying to mesh our lives back together letting go of the past and trying on this new version of ourselves together.















We never really talked about holidays but knew we weren't going to spend them alone. Thanksgiving and Christmas we spent with both of our families.









Then right around christmas 2009 is when questions came up.... should we get back together? or should we just keep going as we are? because we were doing good dating each other and still dating whoever too. But of course you cant keep feelings down and out of the picture. While all this was going on Rob moved down to Vegas because I influenced that he needed to start to cut all the crazy girl strings if he wanted to make things work with me. And I too, let go of what I like to call the "Time fillers" until we were ready to make this commitment to each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment