Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And so it begins.

Rob and I met through a mutual friend That I was secretly dating at the time. So, we became friends and my job as his "friend" was to simply set him up with all my girlfriends. In doing so we spent some time together. (eventually all the dating with everyone else died out) And one night somehow, we kissed, and it was game over from then!

Here we are at age 18 and 20.

I was a senior in high school and Rob was that creepy older dude. HAHA we like to laugh about it now and he always claims " Well, you didn't act like you were in high school. "

Regardless, we fell madly in love really quick. October 25th 2006 Is the day we became "BF&GF" shortly after that he kept looking at me funny and I couldn't quite figure it out until one of our usual, sit in the driveway of my parents house and talk all night in the car, moments. So kissing goodbye he stopped. Nervously whispered "I love you" and apparently my whispers are soooo quiet he cant hear them. When I said it back he didn't hear me and of course was bummed and we said our goodbyes and it wasn't until the next day when I was at work (Hollister Co.) Being the dressing room girl. Where I could sneak my phone, he text me with something along the lines as... he was bummed cause he was sure I felt the same way, but why didn't I say anything back? Of course being shocked he didn't hear me say it back. I tried to explain myself and STILL he doesn't believe me. So I just tell him extra now, that I love him. :)

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I started it out similar to you guys.. we were just super fast and got married after only a year and a half of dating. But it's been the best thing ever, as I'm sure Rob is for you. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete